Taylor's College Lakeside Campus was founded in 1969 by a team of educators to offer the Victorian High School Certificate (VHSC), the first Pre-University programme to secondary school graduates in Malaysia.
- 1969 – Founded to offer the Victorian High School Certificate (VHSC), the first Pre-University programme, to secondary school graduates in Malaysia
- 1982 – Pioneered the South Australian Matriculation (now SACE International) programme in Malaysia
- 1991 – Established Cambridge A Levels programme in Malaysia
- 2004 – First to be awarded the prestigious International Fellowship Centre status in Malaysia by Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)
- 2014 – Taylor's College Lakeside Campus integrates new learning approaches and skills-based methodology into the delivery of the pre-university programmes to guide students towards success in life
- 2018 – Taylor's College Lakeside Campus in moving to the world-class Taylor's University Lakeside Campus in 2018* to provide our students with the best learning experience possible
*subject to the approval from the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia