What is the application procedure for an international student?
You may apply online via our Online Application Form or mail in your application.
For mail-in applications, complete and return the Application Form to Taylor's Admission & Enquiries. Please also enclose:
- 2 original copies of Letter of Acceptance
- 6 passport sized photograph with BLUE background (5cm height x 3.5cm width)
- 2 copies of ALL pages of passport – valid at least 15 months from expected date of entry including current visa (Student Pass / Dependant Pass / Social Pass / Special Pass)
- A copy of exit stamp – if student is in the country during application
- 3 copies of actual Academic Result (with English translation).
- School leaving / graduation certificate (progressing from Secondary School)
- Original copy of No Objection Certificate (NOC) for students from Sub-Saharan Africa (if applicable) – printed on Embassy letterhead and stamped
- NOC for student from Sudan – Taylor’s rep will apply
- Letter of Eligibility (LOE) for student from Iran – Taylor’s rep will apply
- Original copy of Affidavit of Name (if applicable)
- Pre-Medical Screening – must be done in home country
- International Certificate for Vaccination
- Yellow Fever Certificate (if applicable)
- Post-Medical Screening – to be done at EMGS panel clinics within 7 days upon arrival in Malaysia
Please click here for:
- (Pre-Medical Screening to be done in home country and to submit the report to Taylor's Admissions for VAL application)
Are international students eligible for financial aid?
There are scholarships made available to international students. Students are advised to enquire from the Taylor’s International Alliance Network representatives for further information.
What do I need in order to obtain a Letter of Acceptance from Taylor's?
You need to show that you will have the academic qualifications and proficiency in English language, and financial abilities to complete your term of study at Taylor's College.
What about Airport Pickup?
The International Office runs a Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), KLIA2 and Subang Skypark Terminal pickup service for all new international students who are coming to Taylor's College for the first time. Please inform the International Office at least 5 working days in advance for such service.
For airport pickup request, student must log in to the following link:
FIVE (5) working days before the departure.
Click to download Checklist Before Departure.
Do I need to take an English Placement Test?
Yes. All international students, regardless of the programme they enrolled in (including Intensive English Program) are REQUIRED to go through Taylor's English Placement Test once they arrive at Taylor's College. The Placement Test will be scheduled once the student reports to the Programme Office. If the student does not meet the minimum language requirement of the programme applied, the student will be placed into Taylor's Intensive English class before joining the programme. Students with IELTS or TOEFL actual results will be exempted from taking the English Placement Test. Please check with the Admissions & Enquiries for more details.
Do I need a Healthcare Plan?
All international students are required to participate in Taylor's International Student Insurance Scheme and must maintain the plan throughout the stay at Taylor's College. Students are automatically enrolled in the International Student Insurance Scheme, which is a fairly comprehensive student health insurance programme. For returning student, kindly refer to the International Office for renewing their insurance policies.
Which is the nearest airport to Taylor's College
The Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), KLIA2 and the Subang Skypark Terminal (SST) are some of the nearest airports to Taylor's College.
How much money should I bring with me?
You should bring with you enough money to pay for your first-semester tuition and living expenses. This should be in the form of travellers' cheque, cash or bank draft. A bank account can be opened after the Student Pass and Visa has been approved by the Immigration Department of Malaysia.
Click to download Student's Monetary Needs.